Relations and relationships.... AAAAARRRGGGH!

Yes, am slightly hysterical. You would be as well.

I got woken out of a sound sleep per handy and my normal telephone.

The Handy stuff was shit. The normal telephone was Peter, and he sent me into regions I never thought I would reach.

He found his paternal grandparents. Good gaaawd, hey. They are over ninety!

Now that is a lonnng story, Peter and his paternal side. His father was a concert pianist, and got sent to entertain the troops during the invasion in Poland before he was born. And died in a traffic accident. His parents were basically snobs, and never ever wanted to have anything to do with their grandson, because his mother wosn't in the right 'caste'. He so often tried to contact his paternal side of the family, and they denied him everything. Didn't want to know who he was, really....

They had a daughter, his aunt he never knew, and she left her stuff to him. In the Eighties, as an apology of sorts. It was a good sum, and he stupidly misinvested it and lost it all. On the stock market. Sound familiar?

And now he has the chuzpe to contact his grandparents, and want his 25% of his father's inheritance.

I could fucking spit BLOOD, right now.

I do not want to know what goes on in that insulin damaged brain of his.

I KNOW what is like to be rejected by family members.

But to hit on nonagenarians like that is really disgusting.

I have my animosities, but nothing would ever bring me to that.

I'd rather starve in the street.

0 Responses to "Relations and relationships.... AAAAARRRGGGH!"