Oh, the Rethug convention....

We got tortured on the tee-vee with the full ten minute speech of Sen. LIE-bermann on the German tv today. Now I know what being a POW is. Under the superficial excuse of crossing all boundaries, that ASSHOLE induced vomiting. Just when I hear his voice, I get to hyper-ventilating....

And when I HEAR McInsane's voice, I go off the charts for fingernails on the chalkboard. Mickey Mouse in interrogation, hey..... Or does he have to do a lot of helium before he gets out there? Inquiring minds want to know.

They spared us hearing Fred Thompson's speech.

As to Mrs. Palin.... well, seems I got my thing wrong, maybe.... I linked to whom I trusted, but we all make mistakes....

But there seems to be a steady stream of things coming out which make her into the biggest right-wing nut-case I have ever heard of. And that is going some....

We shall see. No apologies yet....

Having to look at the Rethug convention is like having to get a forced diahrretic. With cayenne pepper in it.

Who needs that shit? And although we don't have smellovision... I smell flop-sweat.

And oh, yes.... Stepford Wife Laura! Whooo.... Her eyes sparkled so much she HAD to have taken three Xanaxes, just to get up there and say.... nothing.

That takes courage. The dreaded Barbara was in the audience, looking like George Washington, and Poppy looked like a wax figure, but am not surprised. He looked sort of dead already.

So let's hear it for the crooks and liars, thugs and thieves who made Murika less than great these past years.

whooo- rahhhh.

Am going to throw up now...

0 Responses to "Oh, the Rethug convention...."