Huh, hardly two days old, and am frustrated to death.

Vista let me install two of my games, and no more. Then it suddenly changed the color scheme of the screen to 256 colors. Now that is up to XP no real problem. But it took me over two hours to get the screen back to normal, and I had to use the recovery disc to do so.

I cursed a blue streak, believe me.

So far haven't tried to get the internet connection going. I have to find a letter from Tele5 with the code.

The high definition version for dvd's is really nice. Although I never really wanted to see ALL the wrinkles in Judi Dench's face, but her eyes are amazing.

Was putting in my address book data from old wheezey here, and was astounded over how many people are dead in the meanwhile, or whom I do not wish to speak with. Eeeeew...

And there is one feature I like. It will only start if you scan a finger over a sensor, and it recognises your fingerprint.

Na ja, e shall see...

0 Responses to "Huh, hardly two days old, and am frustrated to death."