Herrgottnochmalsakramentfixhallelujah...

Couch critter is back. Spent the entire afternoon at the police office, being interrogated. Supposedly he beat her up this past Thursday.

If there is ONE THING I KNOW... he is not violent, never wanted to have anything to do with his ex, and is the most pacific person I know. If you live in close quarters with someone for over three months, you KNOW whether they have a violent streak or not. And according to my criteria, he wouldn't hurt a fly.

Unfortunately, he helped Peter and I on Thursday morning, and I do not know what he did the rest of the day. So I can't go and be a witness to his not having beat her up.

But I DO know.... he was so over this person, he just wasn't interested in her at all, let alone hurt her. She damaged him for over one thousand Euros, which was why he was on my floor for over three months.

I am so fucking angry that he wouldn't have me over there and give some sort of witness. Except I wasn't there on Thursday evening, so have no alibi for him. But I KNOW he would never do something like that. I KNOW. I will not stand by and see him be punished for something he never did. Because if there was anybody who would be violent, he would have decked me several times over the past three months. He has never been other than courteous, friendly, and very good to both Peter and myself, and I just do not, DO NOT want to have this shit.

Did I say I was angry? Oh yes, I did....

Am beside myself with anger right now. Beside myself. If there is one thing I know, I know what makes W. tick. He has been in enough violence all his life, and believe me, being nasty to some woman isn't in his repertoire. He'd rather let them beat HIM up before he would do anything to one of them.

And now he wants to run away.

Fun. Not.

And I am still pissed off to the max, because he wouldn't let me help.

Summanabitch.... So he is on my floor, because if she gets beat up again tonight, I am the guy who knows he didn't do it. Weekends are violent sometimes in Austria.

0 Responses to "Herrgottnochmalsakramentfixhallelujah..."