oh my...

my little neighbor Anna was out on the loose in the garden. She is three. I had gone out for snigarettes, and she came running at me yelling 'René!' I was taken aback, to tell the truth... And she wanted to show me everything in the garden that she had discovered, and pulled a berry and nearly put it in her mouth. It is poison.

I talked her out of it.

Wasn't easy.

A few months ago, she could hardly put two words together.

My goodness, people.... children are little miracles. Have always thought that.

I spoke with her mother. She is having a very hard time.

But to see that little child running toward me, and happy to see me... that is one of the nicest things that has happened to me in weeks.

And no... I had always wished that Peter and I could have been Madonna, and adopt a little child, and given it a home. I think I would have been a good parent... Sometimes that makes me very sad.

Yeah, I know... my life is full of drama. But I wouldn't have gone there if I had had that responsibility, you know?

Sometimes I could just barf.

0 Responses to "oh my..."