Hokay, back to the Eighties... I think it was, and 'Freak OUT!' Thumpa thumpa thumpa, 'Freak OUT!'

Yup, am just one big ray of sunshine today.

huh, as if...

Just when you think.... I really love the Austrian playwright Nestroy. 'First it comes differently... and secondly, than you think.' He lived in the seventeen hundreds, and was very funny, by the way. And wrote the original play which later became 'The Matchmaker' by Thornton Wilder, and the... na ja, musical 'Hello Dolly'. We will not speak about the latter.

Whatever... just when you think you did someone a good turn, as with the couch critter, and he finally gets his own place... turns out you might have been wrong. Yes, I hear from him every day. And he was upbeat about taking our old kitchen and installing it in his one.... Which was fully ok with us....

And then I get 'the call'. He's at the police station. 'Freak out!' (thumpa thumpa thumpa,) Freak out!

And can he crash on my floor again, because he lost his apt.

'Freak OUT!', thumpa thumpa thumpa, Freak OUT!

I can NOT, not, for the life of me imagine what the fuck he did to get into that situation. It defies the reality of my imagination.

Ok... I can 'imagine' that he got his minister of the exterior into someone's ministress of the Interior. And really messed up. That I could understand. Fucking it up, you should pardon my French. But going out and doing something intentionally untoward?

If there is one thing I know about him... he would never intentionally hurt anyone whomsoever, whatsoever, in any case. In our sometimes heated debates... and they could be really caustic on both sides... I have never seen anyone more open to discussion, and willing to concede a point if I made a hit on being rational.

Never.

So this is more than upsetting.

I wish the fuck I knew what is going on.

And I do not know what the hell is going on right now. And I do not think he wants me to call him on his cell.

So all I can do is wait.

Fun. Not. Just when you think you got something good done, you get fucked over. Well isn't that a kick in the pants?

Thumpa, thumpa, thumpa, Freak OUT!' Sorry, couldn't get it out of my stupid head....

0 Responses to "Hokay, back to the Eighties... I think it was, and 'Freak OUT!' Thumpa thumpa thumpa, 'Freak OUT!'"