Oh my! Looks like I am going off on an excellent adventure...

In November, shortly before my sixtieth birthday. It doesn't seem real to me yet. Not really. The absolute WORST part of it is that I'm going to have to fly most of the way to where I am going.

I absolutely abhor flying. Absolutely. But then I get to take a train to an undisclosed location in a country I have never visited. And get the best birfday present I have ever gotten, something I have always wanted. And no, it isn't a tattoo...

I just thought... if I am going to become an official oldie in December, I'd better get a move on and do something I always wanted to do. I just got my flight confirmation in the mail. It was very inexpensive.

Am certain it will be unforgettable.

I'm glad I decided to get off my ass and stop moping, for once.

And no, it isn't anything serious. Just something I always wanted to do.

And am very happy that I have the chance to do it.

Yes, I know, cryptic. But that is all you need to know about it. Am optimistic and looking forward for a change....

0 Responses to "Oh my! Looks like I am going off on an excellent adventure..."