I don't know what it IS about the police here... full moon edition....

This past full moon was full of 'fun' and surprises for everyone. There was a big 10 year anniversary fete at Chaplins next door and it rocked the house. Literally. So loud. And then house parties that kept going till four a.m. In seven years, have never experienced such a racket in my little court.

Tonight it got 'better'. My neighbor's ex woke me up by yelling and screaming outside her door. As usual, I try not to listen to young people with raging hormones screaming. Until he literally kicked her door in, and there was this 'silence'. So I caught him leaving, and told him to get the fuck out of the house. As in, this is what I want to hear at one-thirty in the fucking morning, hey. He demolished the door. So I started yelling for my neighbor by name, and she didn't answer. Nothing. Dead quiet.

Which scared me. So I did what I never do. I called the police. They came in a matter of minutes. Five men, two women. She had hidden in the attic, and seemingly didn't hear me calling. She refused to file a complaint, and then they got mad at ME, a few of them did, although they were angry with her, actually. It really creeped me out.

A few of them said I had done the right thing. Small comfort there....

She said, 'I can't defend myself...' seemingly crushed.

But the ex came back, and she went nuclear. And kicked him in the balls, which he loudly complained about from out in the court, holding on to his 'joy basket', as Colbert recently termed it.... Good for her.

They should have stuck around, the police should have....

I don't understand how they evaluate these things. The door was splintered and the frame is a wreck. He'd torn her top.

My gawwd. Life is so short, there is really no room for that kind of violence, and you can apply that to the crazies who are making everyone miserable in the US this past week as well. WTF are they thinking, hey?

0 Responses to "I don't know what it IS about the police here... full moon edition...."