And Then She Went Rambo all over my Ass for three blocks...

I haven't done a 'riding the busses' edition for some time now. But today made up for it, I guess...

Peter and I were still upset about Giselle's passing, and we held our own 'wake', remembering the very funny things, and a lot of the sad things, and wondering why she even kept her own funeral a secret. And Peter had an unpaid telephone bill, so they cut off his service, so he can't call out, except he did pay it too late... And I was supposed to find a place to fax the bill and receipt so they will turn it back on.

And was basically pissed off, and not in a good frame of mind, will grant you....

So I got on the bus at Jacki to go to the Turk place to fax it in to the Telekom. Across from me was the largest child I have ever seen. She doesn't even come up to my shoulder, and I am five nine... and easily weighs over two hundred pounds. Easily. And as with most kids nowadays, she was wired for sound, iPod, I assume... Well she got off before me at the stop I needed, and the straps of her school back pack slapped me in the face. Hard.

Now if there is one single thing I can't abide, and can turn me into a raging mean oldie, it is getting hit in the face. And then just get out of my way, because I get so angry I could burst a blood vessel.

So this 'butterball' (let's face it, she was the most obese child I have seen in years...) was ahead of me on the sidewalk, so I accelerated, and said loudly, 'If you EVER hit me in the face again, I will hit you back.' Yes, I was that angry.

Whereupon she turned into 'Ramboette'. She followed me screaming like a bloody harpy, hey. Threatening me with how her step-father is a big politician in this burgh, and I am going to be so fucking sorry I threatened her. And on and on... it was near pointless.

Facit? Don't mess with twelve year old girls nowadays, even if they hit you in the FACE. Their up-bringing seems to be lacking and all they think of is themselves. A lot of them, at any rate.

Little Ramboette is in for a lot of heartbreak, believe me....

0 Responses to "And Then She Went Rambo all over my Ass for three blocks..."