I do not know why.....

But sometimes you befriend someone, and you lose sight of them, and all of a sudden they are in your mind.

Maybe being a pensioner has something to do with it.

Pensioners are always 'busy', but that is a crock.

And one of my friends got lost somewhere along the line... Peter set agendas, things got so screwed up I couldn't find one minute's peace to be the friend I used to be... It was saddening.

So I called.

I think it was the nicest call I have conducted in a very long time.

The warmth and niceness floored me.

It is always nice to know that you are liked....

And we talked about God and the World, so to speak, as we used to when we were young.

I owe this person and his family SO much...

And they have always remained kind.

K. you know whom I am speaking of...

0 Responses to "I do not know why....."