Ok, it is ick week, and the full moon is just beginning to wane... and I shit my pants, yup...

And I just had the most humiliating thing happen...

ok, I tripped on a throw rug on Saturday, nearly knocked myself out, got a slight concussion, which the horsepital confirmed, and had to stay in bed two days. WTF, it was the weekend, so that was ok...

And today... I ventured out.

Now the last time this happened, my father was visiting me and we went to Vienna. And usually I have a good nose for good restaurants, and took him to a polish specialty place. I wanted him to see the diversity of all the cuisines in Central Europe, more or less.

And I made the mistake of ordering a dish that had a side-dish of Sauerkraut. Which doesn't agree with me. In other words, it goes through my body like shit through a goose, as they say.

Afterward, we meandered over toward the famous Prater park, where the giant ferris wheel is. It is only a twenty minute walk.... And there is a huge circular intersection, with underground passages to get to the other side. And half-way through, I thought I had to let out some 'air'.... and shit my pants. Not much, but it was enough to be fully embarrassing.

And he found that hilarious and was curious as to what I would do.

Well, there are WC's down there, so I went to the men's room, got rid of the gook, cleaned myself up, threw my undies away, and came back out CHAGRINED, I tell you, CHAGRINED....

I think it still throws him into spasms of full hilarity, to this day....

But he shouldn't get uppity, his flatulence can be legendary.

Whatever... today I was coming home and chattered too long with shop people, and realised, 'Ooo, I have to GO...' And RAN to my house, not far away, and missed the pot by three seconds!

I'd feel bad if it wasn't for the comedienne Mararet Cho. She always said there is a 20 minute 'window of opportunity'.

So I cleaned up, and the clothes are in the wash, and my father will probably have some hilarity for this....

I can't find the clip I wanted to add to this, but will do so after shopping around YouTube. It was very funny. Driving along the freeways in Hell-A, and needing to go, and not finding an exit ramp.

Yup, that is how I felt today...

Sheesh...

0 Responses to "Ok, it is ick week, and the full moon is just beginning to wane... and I shit my pants, yup..."