Kabuki.... there are so many steps to the dance...

Just to get real health care reform. I was crossing the square this afternoon, and there was this American, pushing a bike, with his approximately eight year old son behind me, and the kid was going ON. Wound up from school, I guess, and too high a sugar level...

And he was going on about health care! I was astounded. 'But doesn't that mean we could all die???'

They were way faster than me, I sort of drag these days... so I do not know what they talk about at the dinner table, but it must be sorta kinda interesting...

The Snowe blower finally showed her hand like it was a poker game yesterday. Nice. Not.

And in so doing, made herself a bit player where she belongs.

Except she acheived what her 'massa's' wanted. Delay, obfuscate, and sow great uncertainty. Brava, 'Lympi'... well done.

In further news, Faux News really went off the charts, because left-wing journalists were invited to the White House, and they weren't.

She rightly pointed out that the people on the left under Booosh got shut out, but that Obama met with the right-wing mouth pieces privately, and listened.

Faux is just so crazy, you end up not being able to think straight. I got inflicted with them for six months in 2001, and was so happy when they got pulled from our programming...

Otherwise.... it isn't a good day for me, so will just shut up.

0 Responses to "Kabuki.... there are so many steps to the dance..."