Hmmm... did I hit a nerve? I would really REALLY like to know....

There is some activity going on on my Site Meter. And no, am not a media whore, just curious as to the few people who tune in...

After working long and hard on being Johnny One Note when it comes to health care.... why in the world would someone from Blue Cross Blue Shield in Ohio decide to check out what I am doing????

Did I finally get something 'too' right?

Sheesh, now I KNOW I can't go for a visit, if they targeted me. That is as good as getting a badge of honour for something or other...

Take a look...

Underground Facades
By Location > Visit Detail
Visit 3,027
[<<] [>>]
Domain Name (Unknown)
IP Address 162.95.159.# (Community Mutual Blue Cross & Blue Shield)
ISP Community Mutual Blue Cross & Blue Shield
Location
Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : Ohio
City : Cincinnati
Lat/Long : 39.1271, -84.4809 (Map)
Distance : 4,712 miles
Language English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System Microsoft WinXP
Browser Internet Explorer 6.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.1; MS-RTC LM 8; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Javascript version 1.3
Monitor
Resolution : 1024 x 768
Color Depth : 32 bits
Time of Visit Sep 30 2009 7:44:06 am
Last Page View Sep 30 2009 7:44:06 am
Visit Length 0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URL
http://anntichristsc...9_03_01_archive.html
Visit Entry Page http://just-when-you...-fucking-enough.html
Visit Exit Page http://just-when-you...-fucking-enough.html
Out Click
Time Zone UTC-8:00
Visitor's Time Sep 29 2009 10:44:06 pm
Visit Number 3,027
Of course they found it on Annit's site... but still... only a matter of time till this stuff gets in the bull's eye, I spout off about health care enough....

Shucks, (shuffles feet), I feel so proud... really...

0 Responses to "Hmmm... did I hit a nerve? I would really REALLY like to know...."