Just got some feedback

from Annti, and need to clarify something in the last post. About neglect. I wasn't saying that in reference only to military families. I meant the general population as a whole. There are many forms of neglect, and I think one of them is unintentional, and hardly to be helped.

It concerns the economy, and the fact that two parents working just to make ends meet don't have tBoldhe time to pay attention to their children, or spot any signs that things might be wrong for them. And that is a form of neglect. Coming home from work, being exhausted and needing one's own space to wind down instead of being there for the children... is understandable, but I still think it is a form of neglect.

And Annti, you can watch as much Rachel Maddow whenever you please.

Link
Link is here.




So I won't back down from that. It just was poorly formulated. Blogger is not my friend this morning.

0 Responses to "Just got some feedback"