You may have noticed

That there is a new widget in my sidebar. Followers. I never mess around with my settings on my site, but got a message that I could put them there. Except they changed the name from 'widget' to 'gadget'. I can't figure out what the difference is, people just keep screwing around with terminology.

So it turned out I have two people who follow the drivel I produce. One person I know personally and like very much. The other? I have no idea. Both are from Graz. Or in Graz... my first is actually from Upper Austria but lives in Graz.

So I thought, 'hokay'... it's nice to have someone interested enough to follow your zig-zag line of thinking, and so I added the widget... or gadget.

What bothered me was the 'join' button, and might give people the wrong idea. So for you US people, if you press it... it just means you read my blathering regularly. It would be nice to see some fambly there.

It isn't like Facebook or carries an obligation. But I do know some of you read.

Can I not look like a wimp?

Thank you.

0 Responses to "You may have noticed"