Just one more thing----

It's been very warm, and my room temp never goes below 27 degrees C. The fan runs, but doesn't help much. Looking at the bright side, it never went over 30 degrees C this summer inside. Which is like a sauna...

And the few times I was out, I was thinking, 'Oh my, Mark would NOT like this, not at all... slut clothes as far as we can see!' According to my late and dear friend, 'slut clothes' meant 'You are showing more than 90 per cent of your body, and you are not on a BEACH!' He also hated kids who wore baseball caps with the visors on the sides or the back, and found they looked stupid. And before you go thinking 'old fogey', he wasn't even thirty when he told me about his things which irritated him. And was anything but straight-laced. They offended his sense of what was 'right'. Am sure he would shake his head today if inwardly, because it never went away as a fad... just got worse.

And the bad thing is, the people who wear slut clothes are usually the ones who shouldn't.

And I'm going to stop right there. I already know too many dead people who aren't around to talk to and laugh with.

0 Responses to "Just one more thing----"