That's it, am staying indoors for the rest of the day

Just did my shopping... the last of it... and late. Some guy in passing: 'that Schwule SAU..' (faggot pig... auf deutsch). And thought 'Wha?' Well I got my snigarettes out of the Ma-schine... and this very young couple she hoity toity and a teen, and looks at the pack of cigarettes in my hand and disparagingly says, 'Tschick'. Slang for them, but also disparaging.

And that happening within a minute... I turned around and yelled, 'What the fuck is it to You? I'm not SMOKING them in your ugly face!' Jeebus, where do they get it from? I'd cross her off my Crhristmas list if she was in my fambly, that is for sure.

Had just one more thing to get at the supermarket that I'd forgotten, and asked the cashier if Mars was in a bad constellation, what with people outside being so ornery. She said she didn't know, but it was probably the heat. Right. I said, 'Well, I'm staying INDOORS', that was enough already. Damned Mars constellation...'

Gawwd, I'm getting 'old'.... or Mars affected me too. And that agression... They should park it before they leave their hopeless homes, hey.

0 Responses to "That's it, am staying indoors for the rest of the day"