Am such a Wuss....

I can never think of a good April Fool's thing, so I refrained....

I was mostly tired and discouraged anyway. But the pension people pulled one on me. Sent me my pension to the post office instead of to my bank account. Which means I have to go over and put the money into it, and then give the pension people what for once the horridays are over.

Holy cripes, as we used to say in NH.....

Peter was so badly off, he is actually thinking of going into hospital to get his remaining foot taken care of. I didn't want to push him....

That never brings anything good....

The couch critter is sleeping uneasily tonite.... so restless. And snoring. Maybe I should open a winder.... I saw per Americablog that Obama did something constructive at the G20 summit in London today.

And a cardinal did something predictable once again.

Such people really piss me off.

And again, up in the middle of the night, and 'not round', as we say... ie. grouchy.

Is this what pension-hood, or whatever it is called is about?

I do not like it, not one bit, and could go all Gollum.... 'tricksy, false, the dirty little thieeeves!'

Oh well will try to sleep again.

0 Responses to "Am such a Wuss...."