Riding the busses....


Public transportation is normally wonderful.

But today.... I went off the charts There are good mommies and bad mommies....

On the way home, there was a good mommy before I had to transfer. From Africa somewhere. Her little boy was so adorable, and quiet, and well-behaved. I didn't want to be intrusive with my camera. They were pretty.

But then I had to transfer. And there was a bad Mommy with three daughters and an undefined baby in a carriage. At the transfer station, on weekends, they take a ten minute break. And I had to listen to her tell them how MUCH she had to pay for their new shoes, and how many cupons she had to reduce that and make them feel GUILTY because they are growing.

My outer organs withdrew into my abdomen, or I would have been very very aggressive. The scale was about to tip till we took off.

And THEN, Preciousses, I finally got OFF that friggin' bus, and went to pick up milk for Peter tomorrow at the Supermarket. Now, one pet peeve I have is people who do not have their money ready at the check-out. And they go digging around in their wallets, or portmonnaies, and hold everything up. I always, ALWAYS knowwhat I buy is gonna cost and have it ready. I don't like to inconvenience people.

But today I was so fucking pissed off, I wasn't careful, and dropped my ten Euro note on the floor.

And this fucking bitch behind me had just picked it up, and said, 'Look what I found!' And I said, 'Oh, THANK YOU for checking that , it is mine.' Whereupon a real sarcastic exchange followed.

I came home in a total rage mode.

And I thought Easter is THIS weekend, but it is a week away. Am not the only one. I should just go to sleep.

And NO, am not being mysoginistic. But some women can drive me up a fucking wall.

There is a lot of other stuff that happened before that, but let's leave it at that.

And I am having withdrawal symptoms because my best friend in all this world had her computer blow up, and am absolutely devastated. Because she always sets me straight if I go off course in what I think.

Let's hope I don't end up in a nerve clinic....

0 Responses to "Riding the busses...."