Some days....... I just don't know


Peter's foot. Man, I just don't know.... Yesterday I cleaned everything, and his foot went rampant. Leaked all over the place. It really bothered me to walk in this morning, and see it as if I weren't there yesterday.

So I had to re-bandage his foot. It is looking soooo bad. At least I don't gag on the smell any more. Which proves you can get used to anything. I guess.....

The CC (Couch Critter) took him downtown to the doctors, the pharmacy, the bank, and so on... So I did the floors all over again, changed the bedding, washed the dishes, took out the garbage... (Where the fuck does he get so much packaging, and things? Amazing.) And let CNN drive me crazy all the while, to distract me from the monotony, because I can't get it on my system at home.... We all know I HATE housework....

But one thing really got me going inside, and got my 1/4 Irish up. I may be somewhat scatterbrained, and a bit of a slob, but am a creature of habit. And there is one thing I KNOW... When I am through mopping up, I put the mop out on the right side of the balcony to dry. ALWAYS. Today it was on the left side. He can't get out there by himself because of the doorframe.

Which means? Someone was there yesterday. And I know damned fucking well who. Which got negated, but Maria M was there, I know it in my gut, that blood-sucking n'eer do well BITCH... Sorry, but am sure.

And that one hurt, Preciousses.

I just give up, they do what they do.....

But yes, it is hurtful.....

Whatever, we went over to Ganesha, the Indian restaurant, and pigged out on their buffet special. It was sunny and nice. And I brought him back home with the crip bus. This one wasn't hydraulic, but they have a ramp set into the floor in the middle, and the driver lets it down, and was nice. Going back home, there was such a pretty couple...

Middle East somewhere, and 'in-Lurv'. Holding hands, deep looks in the eyes, smiles, and they weren't even young. It was lovely to see. It was sort of, 'See? We aren't so 'different'....'

As long as you bother to LOOK....

But most of us just keep on passing by and looking away....

0 Responses to "Some days....... I just don't know"