I don't like Tuesdays, either....

Jackie was waiting to go home at 7:30. As usual And was angry because I don't have the keys to let him in.








Then W. was so nice as to hang all Peter's remaining posters and pictures. This is in the foyer. He always says that is how he feels most days.







These are in the kitchen and used to hang in the hallway in the Mühlgasse. Venice carnival posters.








Also in the kitchen.










In Peter's bedroom, living room also the one below.









And THEN I got a letter from my bank. For twenty years I have been paying for a life insurance because I took out a huge loan for Peter.

Well, whaddya think? It was for one hundred thousand Austrian Schillings. And the policy was to cover it. And the reports were always, I had gained on the policy, about 30 thousand Austrian Schillings at last report. It is going to expire this year, and I will be so fucking glad.

But what do you think I get out of it NOW? The equivalent of ninety thousand Austrian Schillings. So they fucked me over to over thirty thousand Austrian Schillings. That used to be three month's net pay for me.

Picture Rumplestiltskin for pure anger.

Life is sometimes not fun.

0 Responses to "I don't like Tuesdays, either...."