Riding the busses.... II

This is sort of the Times Square of Graz. All the busses and streetcars converge here every ten minutes on weekdays. Sundays it is quieter, and the waits are longer. It is probably the ugliest square in Graz.





I get my transfer here--in front of MacDonalds, but have no desire for a happy meal.








But today I noticed this across the way, and called immediately for a fainting couch. They can't have been here long, but I'd had no idea that they had any shops here in Austria.







There was an African lady just come from church across the island I was on, in her finest national dress. Wonderful cloth, beautiful pattern. You can blow this up and get an idea.

Watched Obama give an astounding address publicly in Prague this morning. Very ambitious. And extremely interesting. The Internets will be full of it, am sure.

0 Responses to "Riding the busses.... II"