I seem to have a green-eyed cat in my house....WTF?

The couch critter has gotten weird lately. Insinuates himself in what I want to do, or read, or listen to on the Internets. For instance....
'You going out with that shirt?' It has a stain on it. Wear something else.'
I have to laugh about it, but it gets worse. I am often up in the middle of the night, and surf, or work on the blog.... And can turn the tone down on my earphones, and listen to Rachel Maddow, or Keith Olberman, but he always wakes up, and starts it up.... 'Why are you listening to that toilet brush, she is going to ruin you!' Which usually cracks me up, and makes me laugh.

But... a couple of days ago, someone from Berlin contacted me. He is interesting, funny, and I enjoy the communication, and like him. Wonder of wonders, he seems to like me.... Now, people from Berlin are special to me. I was surprised, flattered, and more than curious about him. He's just a few years younger than me, btw, and was surprising, all in all....

And I ruminated about getting a Ryan Air ticket, and visiting there. It is so long since I was last in that amazing city.

Couch critter? Green-eyed cat, hey.... 'You CANNOT go out there, he will half kill you! And I am going to go out there and punch out his lights.'

Can we say 'posessive'? What in the world is THAT about, I ask you... Coming from a guy who ONLY has vaginas on the brain, and where he can dip his thing next.... What is this ABOUT?

I was more than taken aback. (No, not literally...)

For someone who hates Amis, and gays, this does not make sense, Preciousses....

I'm too tired to figure it out.

But I LIKE that person in Berlin, and nothing will stop me.

It just surprised me, and I thought, 'WHAT the hell is this about.....?'

People can be so fucking weird. W. is nice, very nice. But suddenly going all protective on me all of a sudden is unnerving. Annti is also 'protective', but even she wouldn't go so far. She would just give me some useful advice.

I just do not get it. For me, W. is just a friend, and am glad if I can help. But he keeps insinuating himself into what I do daily, and it gets unnerving. I wouldn't DARE touch him in any way. Ever. So it is odd to me. If he has a problem with that, he can talk to me, but I will still do what I wish to do.

And Berlin guy? I like him.

I do not know how much yet, but I like him....

Green-eyed cats, are something else, hey.

0 Responses to "I seem to have a green-eyed cat in my house....WTF?"