All right.... That is fucking ENOUGH....

I can't find the You Tube he found about what went down in San Francisco on Polk Street yesterday, but can say just one thing.

After seeing that.....

I wouldn't want to put one TOE on that continent, let alone a foot.

That country so sucks on so many levels.... and am talking about how it was RUN the last twenty or so years, not the wonderful people who live there and had no influence.

I couldn't disembed Joe's YouTube find.

And he works fast.

So you scroll down and look at March Sixth about what he found called Christian Faces.
http://www.joemygod.blogspot.com/

There are people who say I need to go 'home'. Home.... Where the fuck WAS that? That was never my home, and never my people. Judging from this clip......

I experiened mild agression from my childhood on, and some physical violence as well, because I was 'different'.

I think the best was being flicked hardly on the ear in home room, and being called a faggot, but later there were rumours that he raped a guy in the locker room who was on his own football team....

And don't we love us some fucking hormone-raging young football players. NOT.

It got shushed, seemingly.

I am SO glad that he has a car dealership and will maybe go broke, that fucking bastard from hell...

But this video Joe had today... from Polk Street in San Francisco, concentrating on the haters was so horrible, the people were so awful....

That isn't and wasn't my 'home'.

It was the fucking place I escaped from and counted myself lucky to be able to do so.

And again, I really love some people there.... but I would never expose myself again to such hate and violence.

You make your home where people accept you for who you are, and try to forget the rest.

The link is in the title.

0 Responses to "All right.... That is fucking ENOUGH...."