Am kicking myself......

For some reason which may or may not be the first signs of Alzheimers, I have October 12th in my head as being Annti's birfday. But it was yesterday, damn it!

So, Annti, found a 'surprise party' for you over at Joe.My.God to atone for my absent-mindedness, and you KNOW I hate nelly camp humour, but I suppose that if I were there in Louisiana, and someone would want to throw you a surprise party, I'd be cool on the outside, but inside, would be nearly as bad as 'Sue'. Sue is cute. I have no idea where the clip comes from, but it actually made me laugh, yet irritated at the same time. Have fun with it, and will now go figuratively shoot myself.

2 Responses to "Am kicking myself......"

Anntichrist S. Coulter says
14 October 2010 at 05:36

Thank you, dear. Sorry that it took me so long to get here, the quadruple-extraction yesterday fuuuuuckkkkkked me UP.

He IS delicious, isn't he? But he's not doing 'the voice,' he's lip-synching to a clip from Saturday Night Live, on one of THE most-annoying characters they've ever had. He's very good at it, but he's not doing an impression.

Again, many thanks for one of the weirdest online prezzies I've ever gotten.

XOXOXO
J

RenB says
14 October 2010 at 11:47

OUCH! Am afraid of what I get when I finally get to the dental part of the health clinic, feel bad enough as it is.

I couldn't know it was an SNL skit. We can't get it here, and it isn't available on the internets, because of trademark rules. 'Not available in your country'....

So I couldn't know it was lip-sync.

Am sort of glad it was weird... and maybe gave you a chuckle.

You already got my real wishes for you.

Love you too, muchly.