Well... cotton candy for brains, hey...

The reports on the chileanian miners drove me nuts today. Oh, am very happy they are being saved. It's the reporting. I wanted to jump through my pc screen, and rip some people's vocal cords out.

Clueless, just clueless, and so ignorant....

Sappy, saccharine, totally not 'getting' anything important.

They all missed the obvious, but have BEEN THERE, ... oh yes, I know what the maggots of the press are all right...

I only respect a few people after all...

If I had been a journalist, and on that story... it would have been about those trapped people's solidarity. THAT was the story... fighting about who would be last to come up? They DID.

They were all in a terrible situation together. And they bonded, and were 'brothers'...

It was certainly differerent from what really happened.

I DO know about this stuff.

0 Responses to "Well... cotton candy for brains, hey..."