Oh my....

My in-box is full of incomings from the Dems... asking for monetary help. And I see stellar names in the headers, and they mostly deserve some help. The most recent was asking for four dollars as contribution. I had one a while back from Alan Grayson, he wanted five.

Pretty greedy, aren't they?

(In case you are wondering, I mix it up where I can...)

However... that is a far cry from what Republicans ask for. It begins with one hundred dollars and way up. There is a difference there.

Does that TELL you anything?

I would be MORE than happy to donate four or five dollars to whom I think is a good guardian of leadership.

Except I can not. It would taint the elections coming from a foreign source.

It is frustrating.... I can do cheerleading, but cannot do the directly involved thing.

That would be illegal. I don't DO illegal.

But it is sort of interesting... have always been a political animal.

0 Responses to "Oh my...."