oh wow....

Every time I'm in Gamlitz, the next day is pretty rough....

I get present in Peter's mind, and he keeps calling, doesn't know what to say, but wants to hear me.

I was talking to my friend Günther today, and he kept nodding... it was about the window of short-term memory. He knew...

And went quiet... I knew what that meant...

He's not the sort of person who gives you the bad news straight up. He'll tell you 'roundabout', but he WILL tell you. In the kindest way possible....

That is what makes him the most wonderful children's surgeon EVAH.

It's also what makes him vulnerable.

Dorle asked if his phases are 'good', in that he doesn't 'know'...

And I said, 'Not yet, he has clear phases, and really panics, and becomes frightened.'

Günther nodded, he knew what I was talking about.

In other words, he doesn't know what is happening to him, goes into longer and longer phases of being 'out of it, and when he does get clear, he is confused and very afraid.

It's classic.

It doesn't mean it is any easier to WATCH.

But I would rather have the truth than false hope.

So alls you can do is 'suck it up'....

And life goes on till it stops.

One of these days I will go down there.... and he won't recognise me any more. It is a definite possiblility.

We shall see how it plays out... But what I have found out is... however you think you are 'prepared', you just aren't not if you were 'in-love'... once..

Tja... we shall see...

0 Responses to "oh wow...."