How much more does this TAKE, hey...

I've gone ON on this issue for a very long time. It's not like 'da crazy'. How many times do I have to SAY this? I've had insight into the military... I've BEEN in dangerous situations. And YES, am gay.... It was never an ISSUE.

You were in a situation, and you HAD their backs.

This is upsetting. Barney Frank is sort of cool, although I don't always like him much... I got kidnapped... once. And I was as gay as any little kid could be. And my MAIN concern was keeping my little brother safe. Who turned out to be more hetero than you can imagine.

And this sort of 'thing' continued for as long as I can remember.

I remember...and people 'out on the square', find me sort of idiotic. Except I knew it was all true...

And I can transfer that into what HEROS and decorated soldiers are going through, and it is shameful.

0 Responses to "How much more does this TAKE, hey..."