uh-oh... big trouble...

I did my weekly trip to Gamlitz. I didn't really wanna go, it was one of those very grey days where it is twilight due to high fog cover, and sort of disgusting....

But a promise is a promise.

So I kicked my arse into gear, and got to the train station, got my ticket, and as per usual, had my book, my ticket, my camera, my asthma med, keys in a very slim sort of 'briefcase', and as per usual, stoppped by a deli on the way to a platform... and made a HUGE mistake. I bought a 'vintschkerl' with ham and cheese to eat on the way down while I read.

The bread is very hard, and I shouldn't have done that. (It's a samwich...) I just wanted some roughage. I should have gotten soft.... So I should have known better, but I LIKE Vintschkerls...

So I was on the train, where there is nothing to see any more. Reading a 'Krimi', a murder mystery that I began last week. It's fairly good. And I just wanted to take a bite while reading, and one of my very front teeth 'screamed' at me, oh pain, I nearly went through the roof of the car.

I 'thought' I had just 'offended' it. but now it is loose. How friggin' swell. It's wobbly.

And I think it is descending.

Well, just fuck, fuck, fuck, and friggin damn everyone to hell.

Maybe I can keep it over the weekend, and get to someplace in town, and get a fix.

Except--- our insurance people took a page from the great book of US insurance companies, and they don't cover teeth so much any more. Or eyes. Am hoping I can get help on this.

It doesn't hurt or anything, it's just more than annoying.

I couldn't even get a gazpacho down, it was horrible. That is just a rough soup, for those who don't know. I didn't even want to TRY the instant mashed potatoes..

Peter had this, his teeth just descended and fell out, but that was the diabetes, and supposedly, I don't have that. I get checked. I don't DO sweets.

And MY teeth, the back ones, have such long roots, they go into my sinuses, which have caused me a lot of grief, after biting out fillings in my sleep for stress and boy howdy, that hat me jumping out of bed yelling, and having to had surgery for a three hour operation--AWAKE. That didn't hurt either. The 'audio' wasn't good... hearing them scraping my cheek-bone.... Gawwd, I hate that stuff.... Talk about uncomfortable.

Monday is gonna be horrible, and yup, doesn't it always happen on a Friday, when you can't do anything about it.

So... am gonna haveta just get through the weekend... and get my butt over to the horsepital.

And see what I can get on my plan, because things changed.

I do NOT want to go on a year-round 'act like a pirate day' with a very front tooth missing. All I would need is an eye patch.

Cripes.

It got worse.... Things tend to DO that.. It was a re-run of two weeks ago. Peter apathic, a five minute window of remembrance... slept most of the four hours I was there, but brought a book.... so I read. He liked having me there...

So what the hell, it's his dime.

He had some moments of clarity.... and then it was surreal. So I try to concentrate on the moments of clarity, and glimpses of the man I knew... and try to avoid the shell of the person who IS.

This is new to me, and difficult.

0 Responses to "uh-oh... big trouble..."