Ok....

We're back to health care again.

And I so do not want to get into it at the personal level I have done it at up till now, with details, and telling y'all how it works here.

It does work.

This is sort of 'ruminating', ok?

I worked HARD to try to explain the differences, and why I think what we have is good. And I did that because I thought it might help dispell lies.

Well, for the last week, have had a situation here, and it really doesn't look all that good. For the patient, Peter, I mean. He is stationary in Graz, and I'm THERE daily.

The care is good, hell it is stellar. And I get to go in an out as I wish, mix it up with the nurses, and it is 'good'.... I get no flak.

Things look dire... and I can sneak around the hallways and listen at nurses' stations as much as I like... no signs of Death Panels so far.

However, things aren't so good. Things that I do not wish to post, but only two people know.

But believe me.... single payer health care can be a blessing. And Obama was stupid to have taken that off the table from the get-go.

0 Responses to "Ok...."