Oh gawd, oh fuck, lightenting just outside my house, hey

I normally SLEEP through thunderstorms. Really. The world could end and I wouldn't know about it....

Am not your usual 'spanner' (watcher). Just had to close the kitchen winder a bit. It started hailing. Now THAT is something I just can NOT get used to....

Ahh, forget it, it will go by. (just thundered outside my house... GO Home, you sucker! NOT INTERESTED.)

Tja,

I ran into someone today. She was from my past, way past. A very lovely lady named Anica. The 'c' is a k when you pronounce it, and she was from Slovenia, when Yugoslavia was one country. She was this little stick in the wind when I met her thirty one years ago. And her guy treated her like a horrible person, and I KNOW that she had to sleep in the park a few times. But she bore him a son, and since then she is the queen of Slovnia, believe me. That is not a moral judgement, it is how it IS.

It did my heart so good to see her so happy today, and to realise that she actually likes me.
So it looks like there is life after retirement. She is beautiful.

We are the same age.

Later I got a call from my former boss. It wasn't what I would call a happy call. Nope.

Tja. that is life, up and down....

0 Responses to "Oh gawd, oh fuck, lightenting just outside my house, hey"