oh no. oh no... oh no...

Some weeks hit you like a sledge hammer on the head. You get all sorts of mishaps, people you loved died, and were buried without you able to be there....

But today I learned that my most favorite uncle is in hospital, and they won't treat him till they get PAPER Work done, HELLO? What happened to the hypocritacal Oath over there, and that typo was intentional, believe me. It makes my blood boil just to hear of it.

This uncle is so special to me. My mom told me some kids threw stones at him when he was little, and he slowly went deaf. But before he did, his passion was for classical music. He had cancer and had to have a side-outlet. But he loved his music, and he TAUGHT me how to listen. I would never have been able to function here, and been a dumb uneducated Ami.

And gawwwd, what concerts I heard and delighted in.

One of my cousins is going to see he gets the right care.

What a week, hey....

0 Responses to "oh no. oh no... oh no..."