Ok, you go on and on--- and get nightmares.... Really

I have some really disassociated hearing things. Especially if your neighbors play drums. My last neighbor played drums. The first time I heard him do it, I woke up at four in the morning wondering, 'Who the fuck is falling down the stairs repeatedly?' And I opened my double doors and it was drums. Well I didn't care, I had to go to work ANYWAY.

Jeffy moved out, and said I was gonna LOVE the new ones. Yup nice new family. A two year old daughter who looks like an angel. Nice Wife. And blonde Peter, who na ja, not so cool with him. Something is wrong. My radar is not good with him, and I don't mean gaydar. Slick.

So welcome to my new radar. Something must be bothering me subconciously about him.

Whatever he rang the bell a couple of days ago, and asked me about putting his music studio in the attic above my apt. I really don't mind. But then it was quiet for two weeks, ya know? I threw up today, and don't even know WHY.

It is SO bloody hot here, and I have to do so much tomorrow, I did my afternoon NAP. I hate afternoon naps. And whaddaya know, hey, I combined the noise upstairs with a nightmare. I was CONVINCED that someone was trying to break into my neighbors' apt and kill them with a sledge hammer. Shades of 'Daddy's HOME!!!' Eeeewwwww.

And then I made a fucking ASS out of myself. Rang the bell, and asked if everything was ok with them. It was so fucking embarrassing. And of course he said they are beginning to practice. And asked if it bothered me. And I said no, you just scared me out of my wits, hey.
I'd forgotten. He asked, 'should we stop?' And I said, 'oh, Geh, hör me auf' And fucking do what you do, as long as I know what it is...hey...

Gawd, am I lax. But I love young people, and what they do, and wouldn't want to get in their way. Never.

Especially if they are creative. The new drummer seems to be good. But am not about to impose on their perceptions, hey. That is their stuff....

But istn't that sort of paranoid stuff?? Really. You think you get the fuck RID of it and then you go all protective because the world you grew up in is so terribly violent.

And it is in your fucking subconcious.

So yeah, I got all protective. And it wasn't necessary.

And I feel like an idiot.

Ja, swell...

0 Responses to "Ok, you go on and on--- and get nightmares.... Really"