oh. oh.... JEEBUS H Christ and somena bitch hey...

As a colleague of mine used to say. Somena bitch. Yup. I loved him for that....

Whatever, it is at the point where I do not know where the hell I am. Supposedly, I am to receive a letter with a delodging notice that I am supposed to ignore.

Because the GAS man who read my meters supposedly found my apt. 'untidy'. HELLO, say fucking WHAT? Those of you who have visited me know very well... I'm not a paragon of having everything in order, but I am NOT some sort of slob. And I keep things tidy, just so I can find stuff. Good, I don't always dust, or wash dishes if I am in a hurry, sue me why dont'cha. As if I don't have ENOUGH on my plate right now, just bring on the rest, hey...

And the rest of my neighborhood have been watching me closely these last months. I was terribly ill, and didn't know WHY. And would go out unshaved, not well combed, and scared the fucking horses, the idiots. oooh... Ren is skeerry.... Yup. I'm a fucking terra. Yes Sir, yes Ma'am. I'm your worst fucking nightmare, oh yeah. Well FUCK THAT. (oooo... Lightning just highlighted that line. Nice. I guess we are in for a thunderstorm again. We have been having them for days, but I sleep through them. Peter maintains that I would sleep through the end of the world and wouldn't notice. He is probably right.)

Whatever, I mind my own business. This stuff makes me sicker than I already am.

So they should just go FUCK themselves. And they should leave me way the fuck alone. I get very upset when people charge into my personsal life and want to take over. I really do....

As to Peter.... I think he wants the new place without my having pushed him. If so, he moves in August.

As to me, am just dancing in the air... without a trapeze.

Christ, how much FUN can you have, hey?

0 Responses to "oh. oh.... JEEBUS H Christ and somena bitch hey..."