Well, just FUCK me raw witrh a flavour straw,,,,,

As we potty-mouthed kids used to say in the Sixties.

We had no idea what it MEANT, but it was just a saying when you got fully knocked down inside by something.

And it came back to me tonight after reading that Hillary is only suspending her canderature.

I have a mess of adjectives I will NOT use this evening, but 'vindictive' is uppermost in my mind.

I've spent all afternoon trying to help a neighbor find his son. A little five year old boy who disappeard with his Mom in Ethiopia. It was nerve-wrenching for me. 'We have a trace, but it is not certain that it will be good.' The guy needs my English to write what he needs. I did what I could...

It was emotionally draining, believe me.

The guy loves his son. He was a mercenary.

Which brings us round again to 'that woman'. No. Just..... no...

0 Responses to "Well, just FUCK me raw witrh a flavour straw,,,,,"