oooo.... Somebody's got one hell of a crush and it isn't me

Was just out to get cigarettes. At four-thirty in the a.m. It was already light, which must mean we are in June. On our latitude/longitude, it starts to dawn at three a.m. standard time, in other words, which has always been a source of wonderment to me. Birds chirping away.... Odd.

Somebody put up new posters out on the square. A new cocktail-music bar to open downtown, on June 18th, startling graphically. Orange on black background. The Obama Bar! Talk about 'overnight fame'. The link is in the title, haven't clicked through it yet. But the rubric 'Rent Obama' sort of jars on the nerves, if you ask me. (Yeah, I know, you didn't ask me...). I'd have gone with 'Rent an Event'. Oh well... Maybe I'll send them an e-mail. 'Rent' has some un-good connotations....

The link is in the title.

0 Responses to "oooo.... Somebody's got one hell of a crush and it isn't me"