Today is the Hammer.....

For days, the German and Austria media have been off the charts for insults to one another on this World Cup game, which is why I hate them. And tonight we see who is the better team. It's a psycho war. Who can set the other team off balance. I just hope we can give Germany a couple of slaps in the face.

So yes, tonight is the night. If we cream the big-mouthed Germans, they won't forgive us. Vienna doesn't just have the stadium full. Forty thousand German fans fell into the city today. They have HUGE live screen transmitions all over the place, and there are gonna be 200 000 people out there, tanked up with beer and screaming. It is awful, believe me.

But I hope ours just kick their asses. They'll be traumatised for another thirty years.

But as the saying goes, 'if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.' We will see.

And the best will win, and if we do, Germany goes home.

Oh, I so hope we do.

And I do not care about the rest. I saw my barber Enver this morning, and he greeted me heartilly out on the square, and I said, 'Oh, congratulations on the outcome of the games last night.' Turkey won over the Czechs. And the latter play dirty. And he said, you mean the soccer? ' And I said, 'oh yes, that second half was one fine game. How nice.' And he 'beamed' at me.

(I'd been translating some stuff for my neighbor, and his window faces the square. He had the window open, and all of a sudden there was this hullabaloo out there, people yelling out of cars, flags waving on them, they got into the fourth finals, and the Turks won over the Czechs. It was awesome. And honking like after weddings, when they are only going to be later divorces. With flags waving on the cars and the fans yelling out the windows.) But now it comes....

Austria as little brother with only 8 million people against big brother Germany with 80 million.

Oh how Í sincerely hope that we kick them out of them into oblivion. It is the only game that interests me, and the media has been despicable.

We will most likely lose... but I hope they fuck them over anyway with a goal or two.

Either way, they get humiliated....

And I WILL LIKE IT.

So bring it on, youse guys. Am sick of the insults.

Show us your Macho thing, and how you go into Mimosa mode.

And shit your pants, hey...

And to rinse and repeat, this is going to be the only game that interests me, because the press is so insulting and dirty, you could barf. And it is REALLy dirty....

Soon to begin... Oh my....

I wish my team does well.

I had to swallow enough When I was poor, and didn't know how to protect myself.

0 Responses to "Today is the Hammer....."