Oh.my. gawd....

It is Monday, so it was bank day. Which means I have to get Peter OUT of the house, and his bloody neighbors weren't home, so I had to do it myself. He 'used' to be six-foot two and weighs about one hundred six Kilos even without his missing leg. I am five foot nine, and about 150 pounds. Or close to 80 Kilos.

Did you ever see 'the dying swan' at he ballet? Pretty much sums it up.

But I DID it. Hooray for me.

And I still feel like shit.

So I wheeled him into town, as usual. This place keeps saying, that the town is hadicapped friendly. Uh-huh. The only curbs that are good for wheelchairs are meant for bicyclers, and you have to know where they are.

So we went to the bloody bank.

There is a very personable 'greeter' there. He sets everything in motion. And he has a killer sense of humour. Today he was totally stressed. And he mislaid Peter's ATM card, and didn't give it back to him.

And they couldn't find it.

He was so fucked up over that, he looked like a Dachshund who inadvertantly pissed on your best carpet.

But no. I can understand it....

This afternoon, Sabine, his bank lady, called me on my cell phone, and asked for him. So we talked. She couldn't get him on his normal phone, so she called me.

It was oh-ful.

Tja, there are days you feel you shouldn't get out of bed, but there are otherdays when you can DO domething when you least expect it......

Maybe I did something good today, but am not certain.

0 Responses to "Oh.my. gawd...."