OMG... it's Father's Day

He is wishing for vixens to come in riding on white horses and ravish him.

Which is pretty kinky and fun for a nonagenerian... Don't you think?

So, Dad, here's to your day, and I hope there will be more....

'Me ancient 'un', as a Dickens character used to say.

My father often plays his cards very close to his chest. But from my earliest memories on, he was always kind and loving. I cannot remember one single moment where he lost his temper, (unlike me), or raised his voice. He has always been a constant and very patient man, and I am sure some of my life choices weren't always what he wanted for me, but I have never heard a word of reproach from him, and I'm sure it wasn't easy for him, and how he felt inside.

I have always tried to be a little like him, as much as I could.

So, my progenitor: we have come a long way together, hurtling along on this rock circling the sun. (And I know you are going to read this....) I know I could have sent some oversentimental card to your mailbox. But I want the world to know how proud I am of my Dad. Know that I love you, and am thankful. Few people have such luck to have one like you.

And I hope you get some vixens on white horses, yes I do wholeheartedly.

0 Responses to "OMG... it's Father's Day"