Ok, my wonderful Dad... maintains that my life is a soap opera

He didn't even mean it to be mean, he sees it that way.

It cracked me up, hey. I can feature it, oh yes....

And after yesterday, oh Boy, I can feature it.

I got a call this evening. The tin soldier (moi) didn't go over to see his neighbor two days in a row. We spoke on the phone yesterday, and I was still off the charts for 'angry'. So this evening he comes at me, with 'hey, are you sour with me?' That is what you say if you are really angry with someone. You go sour, hey.

And no, I wasn't. I was confused.

And he put his finger right on the point where it hurts. We fucking think alike, hey. Rudi was off the charts for jealous because I saw my neighbor all week, just helping him with some stuff.

I had been assuming that today, but he really brought it to the boil.

Hey, how does this stuff HAPPEN, hey? I am nearing sixty, and two guys put me in a clinch? I don't NEED the ex pimp. And the fucker went all huggy on me, and I hate that. I don't need that, and would have liked to throw him out of winder as Dickens would say.

My neighbor is just a neighbor. He has lived a very rough life but is kind and nice, and ok. I am glad to help him. He is a very nice person. And if I were to come on to him, he would literally KILL me. Not that I would even want to. He is a friend. He doesn't even get into that hetero thing where you punch someone in the arm. Well, you know the drill....

He fucking HATES Americans, my neighbor. And he is cool. I seem to be an exception to the rule, hey. The guy is a contradiction in terms, hey. You have to go a very long way to find that in your life, believe me.

And this evening? HALLO? My neighbor on the line. He fucking GOT it. 'Where have you been, hey? Do you think Rudi is jealous because you visit me? Nothing you told me last night makes sense otherwise. ' Well Bingo!!! Right on the nose, hey.

He isn't the brightest lamp in the chandelier, but he GOT it.

And no. OH NO! NEVER. I like the guy as neighbor, but no fucking way, so back off. He's just an interesting friend, nothing else.

I am too bloody OLD to even think about it. NO.

Soap Opera, darlin's? Gawwd, I can so get OFF on 'The Young and the Restless' . Even if they aren't so young any more. But they are fun.

Tja, am fucked over in my mind tonight, so nite...

0 Responses to "Ok, my wonderful Dad... maintains that my life is a soap opera"