Blame it on the mashed potatoes....

Yeah.... I burned my foot, and it isn't a diabetic ulcer.

Long RenB short. I was catching up on 'One Life to Live' on the pc, and boiled water, to snack while watching Todd getting out of another horrible mess he was into. And went out to the kitchen, and the water was boiling, dumped in some instant mix, got it into a container that was too soft, grabbed it wrong, and the damned thing fell out of my clumsy hands, and the whole thing landed on my left foot.

And I went, 'Oh, hot hot hot hot, Jeebus H. Christ!' It stopped, and for two days, no more pain. So I forgot about it. But it was seemingly worse than I thought. And being preoccupied with a mess of other things... I didn't connect the two.

What do they always say? The most severe accidents happen at home. It is under control.

And oh yes... one of the American ski team members got hurt and used an 'Austrian' home remedy to reduce swelling on a leg injury just before the Olympics? Spreading some sort of cottage cheese on it. So when the bus driver asked me if I were doing a home-remedy, I wasn't surprised. Thank whomever for Steven Colbert.

0 Responses to "Blame it on the mashed potatoes...."