Ok, what is so wooden about this performance, huh?

This is what was on discussion downstairs. I thought it was spot-on. The 'journalist' in the clip below is probably of Iranian descent, which is ok... But he has some very big issues, that stem from his culture. Guys bond, and sometimes they get intimate, but hey, no way... I thought he was disgusting, and he is peddling backward on the treadmill....

Listen.... several years ago, I rounded up my neighbors, and we went to a live concert a few blocks away. Dionne Warwick. Free concert, yay!

And we were outside the tent, and there were lots of Burt Bacharach songs, and it was wonderful.... till she did the last number, 'That's what friends are for'. And I totally lost it. It came out the year my dearest most beloved friend and the brother I nearly had died, and everything flooded in together, memories, and I cried. There was a mess of hurt there. And you know what he did? He was behind me, and just held me, and said everything was gonna be ok.

He was straight. He died a year later. Which makes me think I am a curse, or something.....

I'll never fall in love again, that is for sure.

Sean Hayes is anything but 'wooden'.

0 Responses to "Ok, what is so wooden about this performance, huh?"