ok, ok, I have had enough already....

Look, I don't know why some people in 'Murka find the gay issue a 'hot button'. If Laura Bush comes out on Larry King, looking like she was in the make-up wardrobe with someone named 'Vampira', to get her whiter than white... well then I ask myself wtf is going on with the msm.

It is just a question, hey....

How is that important, other than to polarise people, to raise their ratings among the rowdies, and just jump on an issue that should be dead by now. Laura said 'It's a generational thing.. On Larry King, of all places....' Joy Behar of 'The View' ratched it up a notch, because it is sooooo on topic.

Well, I don't go around asking people where they put their pegs in some hole. It's none of my friggin' business. People are people, and either they are good, or someone you'd rather avoid, no matter what persuasion they are.

And I like the clips of Joy Behar and enjoy her humour when I find a clip, I do. And she is Glbt friendly, and has a mess of fans. However....

There comes a point when the issue becomes political, and people get used for whatever reason, and I do not appreciate it. At all. The Gulf of Mexico is drowning in oil spawned by completely inept arseholes, and this is the theme of the day? Oh no.... so not going there, but I have a message: get the hell off my back.

0 Responses to "ok, ok, I have had enough already...."