oh, just shoot me now, immediately....

Peter's aunt is coming here in July.

AWWWWWW, NOOOOO!

is in my head.

This is not good. This is SO not good.... AND I DON'T HAVE THE PHONE NUMBERS TO CALL HER DAUGHTERS!!!

Ok, deep breath..... this is a disaster in the making.

Shit on a shingle, hey, the most disgusting thing I can think of.

Charlotte loves this town, and she has a very close bond with her nephew Peter. And she got it in her head that on the 4th of July, she turns ninety, and she is so going to come down here from Frnkfurt, and terrorise us.... and do some reminiscing.

I lurz Charlotte. Don't get me worng. I had to fight to prove I wasn't some gold-digging whore... well it wasn't pretty. At first... Now I am ok.... ok, she likes me.

This is not good, not good... and I am going off the charts for panic.

We mail, and I send pictures, and she never says much.....

Can anyone tell me wtf do DO???

Why is it that if I am in retirement, I don't get adventurous things happening, or things that upset me, can you answer me that????

This wasn't news I needed to hear.

I hope Barbara comes with her. She is very nice, and comes on 'ditzy', and can make me laugh, but Renate would be good too.... she's a therapist. I think I need both at this point.

They are his neices.

Oh, fuck! Just thinking about them all going to Gamlitz. It isn't a jaunt in the countryside, and Lotte is 90...

I am so not good with this.

Everything is fine with the home, but I don't know how they will take it, and it scares me.

0 Responses to "oh, just shoot me now, immediately...."