oh, oh, oh.... I got a letter.....

From Energie Graz. Man, I hate them like the pest. My electric bill is such. I adjust what they charge me every year, and it gets taken automatically out of my account, and I don't have to worry... mostly.

You never have to want to deal with them. They are the most rude, insulting people you ever want to run into. I had to deal with them on Peter's behalf, because he did not have his running costs automatically deducted from his account.

They got so crass, I had to the the Communist Party member on them, which brought results.

We had a phase where they cut his electric off, and as the heating system was electric.... well, dire days... And I had to 'deal' with them.... and not offer chickens.

So they put in a provisional thing, and you had to charge up a chip card at their place, so you could load it into the meter, and it would come back on. Cut-throat.

And one day, I came down from Laßnitzhöhe where he was in rehab, and needed to charge the card. And they had changed the rules, upped the minimun, so I had to go to a bank, and this sawed off shotgun of a guard gave me a lot of grief. And said my pants were dirty. (I had inadvertantly sat in a chair in a café where some kid had spilled some ice cream.) It was pure Kafka.

So when I get this mail from them, I go fully bonkers inside.

Except.... I have a credit, not a debit. I saved a whopping 34 Euros and some cents, and and that goes to the next one. And used less electricty this past year. 175 kilowatt hours less.

This was nice to know. I was in Peter's place this morning. I will have to pack necessities. Swell.

0 Responses to "oh, oh, oh.... I got a letter....."