I'm concerned...moslims

So I am going to put this out here as honestly and as straight as I can...

People are looking at a certain post I did not all too long ago.

I do not wish it to be misunderstood.

That post was about basic trust in my neighbors... that I valued and trusted them completely, and I might have chosen an example that was a bit off the charts. And how I hate how they get treated.

And I was concerned about the up-tick in hostile things going on here, and I just can't see it or condone it.

It still IS about trust. And respect. I wouldn't want that any other way.

People were denigrating people I live among, and respect.... even if I don't understand them sometimes... but they are kind... and give respect... and I never wish to give anyone on my blog the feeling they are disrespected.

Given the circumstances, that would be a farce....

Everyone should feel welcome here.

Except bullies.

0 Responses to "I'm concerned...moslims"