Oh cripes, someone FIND someone....

who can tell me wtf is going on out in the first med. Today's Volksfest dealt with having a nurse come in and make Peter drink something, because he will 'REALLY' be operated on tomorrow. And he didn't want to, and I said, 'Peter....DRINK IT.' So he did, and it tasted very bad. So I was the bad guy.... I got him a mocca to get rid of the taste.

I asked the nurse what sort of operation they will do. She said they would widen the veins running into his foot, so that the circulation would be better and he wouldn't have to lose it.

They wanted to do that after his first heart attack, but he was stubborn.

I asked if they would put in stents, and that little weasel went into 'I don't know' mode.

What with all the 'NO, will not take my medicine' mode, he could already have gotten it done, and would be back 'home' in Gamlitz. I went to get something out of his night stand drawer? And found four caches of pills he's refused to take.

Well, if they were to prep him for tomorrow, they might have been important. And I did my Flipper number. 'If I had taken them all, I would have thrown up right in the nurses' faces.'

'Well, you should have aimed for doing that on October 31st and done it, and then you could have said it was your Linda Blair imitation from The Exorcist.'

I assume they will do it with local anaesthesia. Putting him fully under would wreck what is left of his brain. But no one was there to ASK.

I'm going to bed now... On it, not under it.... And oh yeah, will wake up tomorrow and see what havoc was wrought. In the hospital, in 'Murka, and generally... it will be 'interesting'.

Night from here.... just yawning, tired... and hoping.

0 Responses to "Oh cripes, someone FIND someone...."