Ok... can someone PLEASE tell me why....

I am getting hits from the weirdest places regarding Daylight Savings Time? It is WEIRD. Something I wrote a couple of years ago??? It was just tongue-in-cheek with a Rachel Maddow insert debunking what everyone believes it was FOR, for cripes sake.

I thought it was funny, I channeled back to a Slovenian woman who believed someone had stolen an hour from her, and trying to 'explain' it, it was just tongue in cheek. AndRachel telling us we were wrong in believing why it got to be something we live with for decades now. It was just in fun.

And tonight... I saw that someone from the Chicago Tribune clicked in on it.

Really... is THAT what is on the minds of great 'journalists'???

On the eve of a very important election?

I hope the person in question was having a corfee break, and wanting to just distract him or her self.

It's flattering. But I do not think it is relevant at the moment.

Good grief, hey!

0 Responses to "Ok... can someone PLEASE tell me why...."