Just another punch in the gut hey...

oh... this one hurt...

I hardly pushed 'publish' on the last post.... and whaddaya know... the phone rang.

And since no one else ever calls me at that time, I said, 'Well whaddya want NOW?'

(Peter's been a telephone terrorist for days....)

It was a nurse from the angiology dept. of my local hospital. "You can come and pick him up now...."

"Whaaaa?'"

"Mr. P. is here, and said you would pick him up and bring him home."

BOOM...

"Are you a relative?"

"No.... And listen... he isn't exactly CLEAR in his head? So he needs to be in the home."

"I fully understand. Thank you."

Auaaaaa!

Oh man, leave it to Peter to come up with a 'plan'. Jeebus H. Cripes.

Wow, tomorrow is gonna be fun. Am waiting for an hour from now for him to call from Gamlitz and tell me how I betrayed him, or something.

When the phone rings... I expect the unexpected.

But that was crass. And I cried., which I hate as much as throwing up. Why do I have to be so sad?

0 Responses to "Just another punch in the gut hey..."